Fadi B. Rustom is a VA Accredited Attorney and founder of Veterans Benefit Law. He personally handles the presentation and prosecution of VA applications for service connected and non-service connected disabilities. Using an attorney will give you the benefit of experience, analysis and properly positioning your application for approval.
Our process can help simplify the application process by reducing the time, stress and the unknown. Due to the complexity of the application process, we can assist you with figuring out what documents and information should be submitted. Our experience shows the value of assistance by a VA Accredited Attorney.
These benefits include: Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Home Health Care and Independent Living with Home Health Care.
- Served During War Time
- Prolonged Medical Prognosis
- If Widowed, Spouse Not Remarried
- A veteran and dependent spouse will get $2,127 a month
- A veteran without a spouse will get $1,794 a month
- Surviving spouse of a veteran will get $1,153 a month