Peoria lawyers that you can turn to when you need help. When you have a legal problem, it can be intimidating. You want to find an attorney or law firm with whom you’ll feel comfortable. Someone whose expertise and manners inspire confidence. Someone you can trust with your legal matters.
You can tell from the beginning if an attorney will take your case seriously. After comparing a few lawyers, one will tend to stand out above all the rest. We are confident we are the lawyers that can help protect your legal interests.
At Hall Rustom LLC, we offer a variety of legal services that expand from our Peoria offices and into the courtroom. Whether we’re meeting with clients or appearing in court, our Peoria Lawyers are always prepared to represent your interests aggressively and strategically.
Our Peoria Lawyers Serve:
- Personal injury, including injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents
- SUMMER CAMP MUSIC FESTIVAL drug arrests & forfeitures
- Criminal Defense and Drug Arrests
- DUI/Traffic Offenses
- Commercial Driver’s License Problems
- Criminal Record Expungement
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Business and commercial law, including establishment of business entities and drafting of contracts
- Real estate law
- Workers’ compensation law
- Estate planning
Peoria Lawyers Serve Your Needs
Hall Rustom represents any client’s legal needs. Our Peoria, Illinois office handles estate planning, criminal law, traffic and DUI, personal injury, and business law. Our attorneys litigate in court on your behalf, or draft contracts for your estate plan or business’ operating agreement. We can help you accomplish your legal goals. Call our downtown Peoria office today at (309) 699-4691.