Peoria Lawyers that you can turn to when you need help. When you have a legal problem, it can be intimidating. You want to find an attorney with whom you’ll feel comfortable. Someone whose expertise and manners inspire confidence. Someone you can trust.
You can sense if a law firm really cares about you. You can tell from the beginning if an attorney will take your case seriously. After comparing a few lawyers, one will tend to stand out above all the rest. We are confident we are the lawyers that can help put you back together or protect your legal interests.
At Hall, Rustom & Fritz LLC, our practice of law does not occur by sitting behind a desk in our Peoria offices. Whether we’re meeting with clients or appearing in court, we’ll be prepared to represent your interests aggressively and strategically.
Our Peoria Lawyers Serve:
- Personal injury, including injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents
- SUMMER CAMP MUSIC FESTIVAL drug arrests & forfeitures
- Divorce, including child support and custody/visitation
- Criminal Defense and Drug Arrests
- DUI/Traffic Offenses
- Commercial Driver’s License Problems
- Criminal Record Expungement
- Driver’s License Reinstatements
- Business and commercial law, including establishment of business entities and drafting of contracts
- Real estate law, including evictions on behalf of landlords
- Workers’ compensation law
- Estate planning