At Hall, Rustom & Fritz LLC, our practice of law does not occur by sitting behind a desk. Whether we are meeting with clients or appearing in court, we do not anchor ourselves to an office chair. We are proactive and hands-on in the handling of all cases that come to our firm. We pursue the best resolution and will not shy away from litigation if that provides the best outcome.
Illinois Business Law, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our clients count on us to be both responsive to their needs and fight for the best resolution to all cases that come to them. Our practice of law includes the following areas:
- Business and commercial law, including establishment of business entities and drafting of contracts
- Real estate law, including evictions on behalf of landlords
- Divorce, including child support and custody/visitation
- Criminal law, including drunk driving charges and traffic violations
- Personal injury, including injuries suffered in motor vehicle accidents
- Workers' compensation law
- Estate planning
For attentive and personalized representation, contact a Peoria attorney at our law firm by calling 309-740-1307 or toll free at 877-412-2093.
Peoria Family Law, Workers' Compensation and Estate Planning Lawyers
Our legal team members are Peoria natives and alumni of Southern Illinois University Carbondale. After plying their legal trades individually, they joined together to form Hall, Rustom & Fritz LLC. They remain committed to the community through their memberships in the local Chambers of Commerce.
That commitment transcends to their practice of the law, handling all aspects of all cases instead of passing matters on to an associate or paralegal.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us at 309-740-1307 or toll free at 877-412-2093.